Leni Winarni, SIP, M.Si
RESEARCHER OF ASEAN STUDIES CENTER
Leni Winarni is a lecturer in International Relations and researcher in Center of ASEAN Studies, Universitas Sebelas Maret, Surakarta. She obtained Bachelor degree in International Relations from Universitas Pembangunan Nasional, Yogyakarta in2004, Diploma of French from Universitas Gadjah Madain 2006, and Master of International Relations from Universitas Gadjah Mada in 2007. Currently, she is a Ph.D. candidate of Inter Religious Studies (IRS) at Universitas Gadjah Mada. Her key interests are politics and religion, Islamic studies, history, conflict resolution, and Russia and East European studies. Current publications:
- The Rohingya Muslim in the Land of Pagoda, Journal of ASEAN Studies, Vol. 5/N0.1/2017
- The Political Identity of Ulama in the 2014 Indonesian Presidential Election, Aljamiah, 52/ No.2/2014
- Mass Media and Radicalism Issue. Journal of Mass Communication. Vol.7/No. 2/2014.
- Political Culture Legacy, Communication and Democracy Challenges. Journal Mass Communication. Vol. 7/No. 1/2014
- Indonesia and The Future of National Energi. Dinamika, Journal of Economic Development. Vol. 5/No.1/2013.
- Southeast Asia Democratic Challenge: Narrating Hate Spin and Religious Political Issues between Indonesia and Myanmar, a Comparative Study
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +6282 135 523 555